Sunday, September 2, 2007

Hardboiling Isn't Just for Eggs Any More (part 1)

This is just a small update before a bigger one later:


I am currently watching Hot Fuzz again. It has to be one of my favorite films of all time. The film has some great SimonPegg whom I do love. In it is not only Simon Pegg, but also some fun British humor with a couple great action sequences. The film itself is a bit long, so if you plan on watching it make some time or watch it in a couple parts. It isa definite 'spiritual successor' to Shaun of the Dead, despite the genre change. Give it a watch!

Stranglehold comes out tomorrow and I must say I am excited. for those unfamiliar, it is a game based on the character Inspector Tequila (Played by Chow Yun Fat in the movie Hard Boiled). I really hope it lives up to all the hype. I will be HOPEFULLY getting it tomorrow after work and I will write a big review of my thoughts once I play it for a bit. Look forward to That!


Until tomorrow! Live long and prosper _\\//
~Mike

No comments: