Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Battlestar Cometh


While muddling through a multitude of topics to write about, I happened upon a life-changing commercial, a simple commercial, a commercial I wish I could fucking find on the internet. The commercial had a simple message. "Battlestar Galactica is coming." and its season 4 is coming soon. It comes in March.

As could be inferred by the name of this blog, I am a fan of Battlestar Galactica. I think it is a fantastic show that should have appeal to even those who dislike science fiction. The show is a dramatic and suspenseful masterpiece. I am proud to say that I converted a friend to the BSG faith.

If you, the reader, have any access to Battlestar Galactica DVDs or Mpegs or ANYTHING! I implore you to watch it or at least read my previous review of BSG. Since the posting of the last review some things have changed. You may notice that despite the hopes and prayers of sci-fi fans across the country, the newest season that was scheduled for release in December was pushed back 3 months due to the recently ended writers strike. Also, I have gone from a rather tentative fan of the series to a die-hard fan who values BSG on the same level as the much-revered Star Trek.

In this really... insubstantive update, I hope that I can divert your attention from my lack of writing with this shiny commercial!

Hey look over here!



Tune in to Battlestar Galactica on the Sci Fi channel this March for some of the best television entertainment I have seen in years.

~Mike

_\\//

No comments: